- Special Guest Photographers
- Post-Holiday Traffic: Providence to Alexandria
- Fender Damage!
- Florida Panthers at Washington Capitals
- Snowpocalypse
- UMass at GW (Yes, Meaghan - we were rockin' UMass gear!)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Yes, I am Still Alive!
Contrary to what this blog and lack of e-mail indicate, yes, I am still alive. Work has kept me rather busy; working past quitting time, on my flex days off and ::gasp!:: even on weekends! But don't fret, I'll be updating this sad, little blog in no time. I've got the following topics in the hopper:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


FINALLY! Get going on these topics...I need something to read at work!
ReplyDeleteuhhhhh I'm still waiting!!!
ReplyDeleteDaily
ReplyDeletenoun ( pl. -lies) informal
a newspaper appearing each day or each weekday, not every 6 months+
Yes, Anonymous, I am aware I that I'm a slacker. While I did plan on blogging today, Apple TV got the best of me.
ReplyDelete