Originally, our plan was to take little David snow tubing (I think Sarah didn't meet the age or height requirement), BUT he didn't want anything to do with us because he wanted to stay home and play on the Wii. Not a problem, Joe, Meaghan and I were going to go anyway. :-)
After a nice lunch at Main Street's Market & Cafe in Concord, we headed out to Nashoba Valley. If I remember correctly, we were the only ones without any kids, or who weren't kids themselves. And when I say "kids themselves" they looked like they were in junior high and high school, but they were probably in college or college graduates (using the "plus four" rule). And yes, I realize I'm calling college kids "kids" but remember, I'm only a few short months from 35. Geez, how did I get so old, so fast? But I digress. Back to tubing...
I had never been so I wasn't sure how it worked. And please forgive me for what I'm about to say, if are knowledgeable of the snow tubing art. You hook your tube up to this thing, like a ski lift, which takes you up the hill, you tube down either solo or in a group and you start all over again. I know I sound like an idiot, but remember, I'm from California. Anyhow, it's totally fun and with the tube-lift thing, requires no snow skills. So if you have the opportunity to go, DO IT. I didn't take many pictures (we were tubing most of the time) but I took a few with my phone and borrowed a few from Meaghan.
I'm not much of a snow person (cue skiing disaster story!), but I had so much fun and would totally do it again. Perhaps we'll go the next time we spend Christmas in Boston and maybe then I'll have some tubing action shots. And maybe I'll have more Christmas photos too. :-)
Next up, Duke at Maryland!
Next up, Duke at Maryland!





hahahaha love the photos. fun times!
ReplyDeleteE~ love the beanie!
ReplyDelete