I went to, what has to be, hands-down, my favorite museum in DC, Newseum. Joe and I had gone to the Newseum back in August and if it weren't for those "we've-been-here-for-two-hours-let's-get-out-of-here" looks I was getting from you-know-who, I could have stayed there for ten! But I knew I'd be back and I'd get one of these:
The Newseum is a "250,000-square-foot museum of news that offers visitors an experience that blends five centuries of news history with up-to-the-second technology and hands-on exhibits." If you ever have the opportunity to visit DC, I'd highly recommend this museum and if you come with me, holder of the fancy annual pass, you can get your ticket at a discount!
Since I had such a late start to the day, I only stayed for a couple of hours and snapped these photos:
When you get inside, they suggest you take the elevator to the top floor and work your way down six floors. At the top floor, you can go out onto the Pennsylvania Avenue Terrace for the best views of the Capitol.


No comments:
Post a Comment