Monday, October 12, 2009

En Route Travel Day 3: Moab to Boulder

Before we left Moab, we stopped by Arches National Park.


Then it was off to Boulder, Colorado...


Along the way, we stopped for lunch in Gypsum, Colorado:


I wasn't too happy to stop here. I'll admit I took one look at the place and started pouting. "Why can't we stop at the next rest area where there's at least a Starbucks?" I asked. "Because we're already here," the level-headed one said. I reluctantly agreed and went inside. I sat down and ordered, arms crossed in a huff. That is, until I saw my lunch:


Nothing says heaven like a greasy grilled cheese and fries. I was all smiles the rest of day.

Once we got to Boulder, we checked into the hotel and immediately headed out to the Downtown area. Unfortunately, I left my camera at the hotel so I have no pictures to share. However, Downtown Boulder Incorporated has some wonderful photos on their website, which you can view here. If you haven't been and have the chance to go, I'd highly recommend visiting Boulder. Before this road trip, we had been to Boulder earlier in the year and absolutely loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS