Tuesday, October 13, 2009

En Route Travel Day 8: Columbus to Pittsburgh

The drive from Columbus to Pittsburgh was nice. Not only was the drive less than 200 miles, the rolling green hills were a nice break from the flat lands of the Midwest.

We were in Pittsburgh the day of the NFL's 2009 Season Kickoff and the city was jam-packed with Steelers fans in black and gold, complete with Terrible Towels.

And as much as I hate the Steelers, I loved the city! It just seemed to have such flavor and a great vibe. I would definitely go back.

3 comments:

  1. Does Joe know that you were taking pcitures during the drive? Not two hands E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he realized it until later! But I only took pictures when there weren't cars around. :-)

    I wasn't driving when I took pictures of the Steelers fans... he were in the hotel shuttle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be "WE were in the hotel shuttle!"

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS