Thursday, October 15, 2009

Second DC Friday

This particular Friday I planned on visiting the National Museum of American History. I had a late start to the day and had gotten to DC around lunch time, so I thought I'd head over to Good Stuff Eatery in Capitol Hill. Again, this is one of the places that we had eaten at in August, and one that I had loved. Joe didn't care too much for it, so it was a perfect time for me to go. ;-)

I ordered my lunch to go and found a bench near the Capitol. I love love love the Capitol Building!

After lunch, I headed over to the American History museum.

My favorite exhibits were the The American Presidency, First Ladies at the Smithsonian and The Price of Freedom: Americans at War. Sorry, no pictures though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS